Automotive Mechatronics Project
Vision: Develop Cameroon into an automotive maintenance country.
Mission: Participate to the emergence of Cameroon
Objectives: Master and make automotive mechatronics technologies accessible to all.
Set up a cooperation platform between:
- Ostfalia University (Germany)
- University of Dschang (Cameroon)
- 50 students trained / year
- 3 teachers trained / year (Trainers’ training through teaching for teaching)
- 1 seminar organised / year
Date lines / Stages:
- June 2014: Diaspora contacts, Ostfalia University, Volswagen, CIM, Lucas Nülle
- July 2014: Project elaboration for the training program, working session with CIM
- September 2014 – September 2015: Program presentation at U. for validation, purchase of equipments, admission of students, installation of equipments, etc.
- September 2015: Begin of the courses in DUT Automotive Mechatronics. (DUT = Diplôme Universitaire de Technology)
Ressources / Financing:
- University of Dschang
- Ostfalia Unuversity (nature)